The usage of image processing and computer vision techniques for solving problems in the field of Digital Humanities is rapidly increasing, due to the presence of applications in multiple areas such as cultural heritage and virtual/augmented reality. This is an interdisciplinary field, involving both computer scientists as well as researchers working in archaeology and social sciences. The interest in these topics within our community is confirmed by a record number of workshop proposals in the field of Digital Humanities that have been accepted at ICIAP this year:
- AI4DH: Artificial Intelligence for Digital Humanities
- FAPER: Fine Art Pattern Extraction and Recognition
- PatReCH: Pattern Recognition for Cultural Heritage
- ViDiScript: Computer Vision and Digital Manuscripts
- IAP4CH: Image Analysis and Processing for Cultural Heritage: Archaeology and Film Studies
Please visit the webpages of individual workshops for more details about the covered topics, the organizing teams and the exciting programs.
Paper submission deadline: June 23, 2023
Decision to authors: July 21, 2023
Camera-ready papers due: July 31, 2023
All papers should be submitted at: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/ICIAPDHH2023/
When submitting your paper, please select the track associated with the workshop you are interested in. More details can be found in the webpages of individual workshops.